Black to Business presents Ladies Who Lead Panel - Women at the Forefront of Black Entrepreneurship
As we come to a closure with the month of March, Black to Business has created an event (sponsored by Verizon) with black female panelist to share their success stories and resources.
If you are not familiar with
, its an online platform that highlights African-American women who have created successful businesses/brands and foster positive changes within the culture. Having a purpose like that makes perfect sense for Black to Business to have an intimate event celebrating 5 women during Women's History Month. The 5 lovely women on the panel:
- Michelle Dalzon: Founder of theBOM aka The Black-Owned Market, a dynamic pop-up experience that connects Black-Owned brands to conscious consumers.
- Angelina Darrisaw: The founder and CEO of C-Suite Coach, a career-coaching platform that provides accessible professional development resources to diverse working professionals.
- Mandy Bowman: Founder and CEO of Official Black Wall Street, a digital platform and database created to give black-owned businesses, black entrepreneurs, and aspiring entrepreneurs a place to shine.
- She’Neil Johnson: Founder of BASE BUTTER, a natural beauty brand providing women of color with access to quality products developed by and for them, building a community of like-minded women of color to collaborate, access & share knowledge.
- Moderator – Monique T. Marshall: The Chief in Charge of Black to Business, a platform providing resources and connections to aspiring Black entrepreneurs.
I am honored to have my (subdivision) brand,
, to be a guest blogger for the event. If you are in the Tri-state area, their is still opportunity to get tickets for the event! Stay tuned for the stories I will be covering for this event, I look forward to sharing.